Off Leash K9 Training, Georgia
2-Week Board & Train Program: This intense program is like boarding school for your dog with a focuses on practical, everyday obedience that is completed with a high level of precision, outside, off-leash, with distractions! You send us your dog for 2 weeks and in that 2 week period, they learn everything mentioned in the basic obedience package as well as extended distance and come to heel or through. This program provides a little bit of everything, including manners and socialization (dogs and people), at the end of the 2 weeks, they are fully off leash and fully obedient. After completion of the training, you will be provided with a 2 hour one-on-one session which will detail everything your companion does, how to handle them, and how to properly control them.
- Sit, Extended Sit, Distance Sit (Dog remains in position until released)
- Down, Extended Down, and Distance Down
- Loose Leash and Off-Leash Heeling
- Come on command (outside, off-leash, with distractions)
- Greeting Manners (not jumping)
- Waiting politely at doors and gates (wait when they are opened until you release them)
- Waiting politely for meals (wait until they are released)
- Training and Socialization with distractions (dogs and people)
- Place and Extended Place (jump up and sit on any object you point to on command and stay there until released)
- Come to Heel Command (off-leash, will come around the right side of your body and sit down right beside of your left leg)
*****This intensive program includes 2 week board, 40-50 hours of training, Off Leash K9 Training E-collar, unlimited FREE follow-ups for the life of your pup for $2800 (or 4 monthly payments of $700).
**Unlimited FREE follow-ups for Life are Accepted at any Off Leash K9 Training NATIONWIDE!
*For dogs under 5 months old please see Puppy Consultation below.
But wait… How do you fix behavioral problems? We target the issues you are having while working through our obedience program. In our opinion, behavior cannot be modified without having complete trust and control of your dog. Behavioral modification and obedience go hand in hand. As you are working through our program, we will also be working on the specific issues you may be facing with your dog.
When you are ready to start training, here are the only two buttons you need: